Students With Solutions
Contest Now Closed
Fall 2019 Contest—Watch for submission dates to be announced
Students with Solutions is an opportunity to express yourself through art, writing, graphics or videos. Plus you can receive rewards and recognition!
How it works:
- Watch for the next activity to be released in Fall 2019.
- Create a drawing, design graphics, take photographs, write poetry, or even film videos illustrating the ideas outlined in the above (to be announced) activity.
- SEND your images, writing, or videos to PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center within the designated deadline.
Selected submissions will be featured on PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center website.
Students entering are eligible for awards, which will include facial cleansing devices, color rolls of DuckTape for classroom art projects, orange banners, and more!
Students With Solutions Photo Album
View submissions—featuring drawings, writing, graphics and videos—from students across the country.
- Send artwork, photographs, graphics, poems, videos, or stories to [email protected], or to PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center, 8161 Normandale Blvd., Bloomington, MN 55437.
- Entries will be accepted during designated deadlines for each contest.
- All students are eligible to participate. Classroom contributions (as an entire class or individually) are encouraged, but individual students can also send in their submissions.
- A panel will review and choose the submissions to feature on PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center website and social media.
- Awards and recognition will be given. Those selected will be notified by PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center.
- PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center maintains the right to share and post all artwork, stories, and images that are submitted.